Saturday 2 February 2008

Sti-i-i-ill.... C-c-c-cold....

while watching Futurama...

*Still Shivering*


Man, I felt like crap today. I gotta make sure I'm hydrated and well fed for tomorrow. I'm very nervous about tomorrow though. It's 3 laps around the park. What if I get lapped? Why am I still so self-consious?

The Stats

Starting Weight: 16 stone, 10lb. (234lb, 106.1kg)
Weight Last week: 16 stone, 12lb. (236lb, 107.0kg) *
Current Weight: 17 stone, 0lb. (238lb, 108.0kg)
Δ Weight: +0 stone, 4lb. (+4lb, +1.8kg) Why do I keep gaining weight?

* - a note on weights. I'm considering Sunday weigh in's the official weigh in. I did in fact weigh myself last Sunday, despite not running.

Mile goal this week: 9
Miles today: 1
Miles this week: 6
Miles last week: 0
Total Mileage: 21

Weather:5˚C (41˚F), Clear, 21mph SW, 70% R.H., Wind chill n/a
It was actually snowing when I woke up, but it wasn't sticking.

Aches and Pains
: I still feel fine.

Random Thoughts: nothing on my mind right now.

-rusty

No comments: