Saturday 2 February 2008

C-c-c-cold

while getting ready to do my Saturday run...

*Shiver*


In the interest of full disclosure it is now Saturday morning. I was really tired Thursday, incredibly busy on Friday and saw Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street last night. I did however, run 5k on Thursday just to prove to myself that I can and it's not that much of a problem. I"m just nervous that I'm gonna be the last runner to finish on Sunday and I'll be really slow, and everyone will laugh, and I'll trip over my shoelaces and...

The Stats

Starting Weight: 16 stone, 10lb. (234lb, 106.1kg)
Weight Last week: 16 stone, 12lb. (236lb, 107.0kg) *
Current Weight: 17 stone, 1lb. (238lb, 108.0kg)
Δ Weight: +0 stone, 5lb. (+5lb, +2.3kg) Why do I keep gaining weight?

* - a note on weights. I'm considering Sunday weigh in's the official weigh in. I did in fact weigh myself last Sunday, despite not running.

Mile goal this week: 9
Miles today: 3
Miles this week: 5
Miles last week: 0
Total Mileage: 20

Weather:2˚C (36˚F), Light Snow/Partly Cloudy Flurries I guess., 25mph (gusts to 40) WSW, 87% R.H., Wind chill -4.5˚C (24˚F)
I was only wearing a knit cap, gloves, short sleave PT shirt and track pants. I was FREEZING to begin with, but by the end, I was glad I had only worn what I did.

Aches and Pains
: I feel fine.

Random Thoughts: Why does it always seem as if I never get a tail wind, but I'm always running into a head wind?

-rusty

No comments: