Tuesday 29 January 2008

Back at it...

while thinking about the coming baseball season...

Another Rainy Tuesday


So yeah. I didn't post that last Thursday, but I did run 2 miles. My calf hurt A LOT! I felt something kinda pop in it, so instead of the 3 miles I had planned to do, I shut it down at 2. Then the next day I was walking with a pronounced limp. I decided to rest it until it felt better. Running on it was a poor decision. Resting it was a wise decision.

Anyhow, I ran two miles today to get back into the swing of things. I felt very good, and probably could have done the extra mile, but first run back from an injury I didn't want to push it. I'll do 3 on Thursday, then 1 or 1½ miles on Saturday to prep for Sunday's 5k!


The Stats

Starting Weight: 16 stone, 10lb. (234lb, 106.1kg)
Weight Last week: 16 stone, 12lb. (236lb, 107.0kg) *
Current Weight: 17 stone, 0lb. (238lb, 108.0kg)
Δ Weight: +0 stone, 4lb. (+4lb, +1.8kg)

* - a note on weights. I'm considering Sunday weigh in's the official weigh in. I did in fact weigh myself last Sunday, despite not running.

Mile goal this week: 9
Miles today: 2
Miles this week: 2
Miles last week: 0
Total Mileage: 17

Weather:6˚C (43˚F), Partly Cloudy, 8mph WSW, 87% R.H., Wind chill n/a. Walking home from work was miserable. 17 mph wind from the W and raining. I guess a small front moved through because it was downright pleasant this evening.

Aches and Pains
: Bueno.

Random Thoughts: I wonder if the canals are subject to the tides.

-rusty

No comments: