Saturday 12 January 2008

Early... Ok Midmorning... okok...Almost Noon Run

while eating a very tasty egg and cheese on a REAL bagel...

The crack of 10:30am


Three more miles today. Nothing really out of the ordinary, but I did see another runner today! I think he was training for boxing because he was wearing sweatshirt, jacket with hood and periodically stopped to spar. Whenever we passed we smiled and gave a little wave.

The Stats

Starting Weight: 16 stone, 10lb. (234lb, 106.1kg)
Weight Last week: n/a
Current Weight: 16 stone, 11lb. (235lb, 106.6kg)
Δ Weight: +0 stone, 1lb. (+1lb, +0.5kg)

Mile goal this week: 8
Miles today: 3
Miles this week: 8 (goal achieved!)
Miles last week: n/a
Total Mileage: 10

Weather:4˚C (39˚F), 8mph SSW, 87%R.H., Wind chill 1˚C (33˚F)

Aches and Pains
: Felt pretty good, but since I did run first thing in the morning without any breakfast, I did feel like I was running out of energy towards the end. My right foot hurts a bit, too. I think I just tied that shoe too tight. It is the bigger of my two feet.

Random Thoughts: Random!

-rusty

No comments: